CoinPeople.com

1926 Canadian cent

izzy452

Thanks for posting this Iz, it helped me out too!  :ninja:

I know of a few places to get canadian coins , but the shipping charges are way too high. One place wanted $6 for shipping a 1926 cent that cost 6 bucks. $12.00 :lol: no way.

• 1 month later...

Walt,

If you still need one, let me know. I have this one as an extra:

912606.jpg

Now, my photography skills are almost as pathetic as my grading skills, so I really don't know what to call this, maybe VG?? In hand, it has a somewhat glossy glow, which to me looks like it might have been polished at one time. Or, maybe it is just natural coloring, I really don't know. There is obvious wear on the shoulder and the band of the crown, most of the facial hair is smooth. I have never really worried about grade on my coins, always went with eye appeal, and this one doesn't look bad at all.

If you want it, make me an offer.

Also, other than the key dates of 1923-25, I have most all other dates, if you need them. Just let me know what dates.

Walt,

If you still need one, let me know.  I have this one as an extra:

912606.jpg

Now, my photography skills are almost as pathetic as my grading skills, so I really don't know what to call this, maybe VG??  In hand, it has a somewhat glossy glow, which to me looks like it might have been polished at one time.  Or, maybe it is just natural coloring, I really don't know.  There is obvious wear on the shoulder and the band of the crown, most of the facial hair is smooth.  I have never really worried about grade on my coins, always went with eye appeal, and this one doesn't look bad at all.

If you want it, make me an offer. 

Also, other than the key dates of 1923-25, I have most all other dates, if you need them.  Just let me know what dates.

Ahem... if Walt doesn't need.... :ninja:

Archived