CoinPeople.com

Yeah, like I need to start a new subcollection...

ikaros

BTW, I have got to ask--the Aiko eye for your user image--you a Deadhead?

A fellow lover of the finer things in life! :ninja:

We ARE everywhere! :lol:

And would it be Uncle Bobo for Mystery Science Theater?

No, but the choice for of the name is partly related to Bill Graham, who was given the nickname Uncle Bobo by Bob Weir.

A fellow lover of the finer things in life!  :ninja:

We ARE everywhere! :lol:

You have been availing yourself of the Dead section at archive.org, haven't you? I've found MP3s of every concert I went to :cry: Now I'm pulling the 'legendary' shows (RFK June '73... oh mah goodness, when they open on Morning Dew, they're gonna go to some magic places that night...)

No, but the choice for of the name is partly related to Bill Graham, who was given the nickname Uncle Bobo by Bob Weir.

;) I knew that... that's what I get for mixing my fandoms!

You have been availing yourself of the Dead section at archive.org, haven't you? 

I just found out that place existed last week!

6/17/91 will be my first download. It was, simply, the greatest concert of any group that I have seen, ever. :ninja:

Even better then Floyd doing "The Dark Side of the Moon" in '94!

I just found out that place existed last week!

6/17/91 will be my first download.  It was, simply, the greatest concert of any group that I have seen, ever.

Ooo, that's a tasty lookin' set. The '88 Buckeye Lake show is probably the best one I was at--very first time Hornsby sat in with 'em.

Even better then Floyd doing "The Dark Side of the Moon" in '94!

I saw the dehydrated (i.e., no Waters) Floyd at the Shoe summer of '93. Oh, yes.

Archived