CoinPeople.com

OT: Calling for someone who collects Japanese coin

gxseries

I remember that someone in the old CP forum was trying to collect a whole type set of Japanese coins. Would you please kindly pm me the list of coins that you are looking for? I am currently going through my list of coins and found a few spares before they get used in Japan.

Also if anyone who is looking for a particular date of Japanese coins, please feel free to pm me. :ninja:

I remember that someone in the old CP forum was trying to collect a whole type set of Japanese coins. Would you please kindly pm me the list of coins that you are looking for? I am currently going through my list of coins and found a few spares before they get used in Japan. 

Also if anyone who is looking for a particular date of Japanese coins, please feel free to pm me. :ninja:

ugghh, for the life of me, I cannot remember who it was. I sold him a bunch of my stock back then, too. Southern gentleman, from Alabama, I believe. oh, how I miss my memory. ahhhh, yes. a run through the memberlist refreshes the soul, and the mind. It was Eagleeye, from Arkansas. He hasn't logged on since November, so you may want to drop him an e-mail.

Archived