CoinPeople.com

ID help

SlavicScott

Bid & won this lot on eBay just a few minutes ago (£3.20 + £2.00 postage). According to the seller, they are 10 Bulgarian banknotes. I recognize the left column, and the right column, but the 2 top pieces in the center column (I am guessing they may be the same piece, just one showing each side)?? Anybody have any idea what they are??

BTW, if you notice the small piece in the very top left corner, does anybody have one of them in their collection?? The 1951 1 lev is quite hard to find.

looking at the picture the 2 top pieces in the center column are 2 different notes. From what I see the top note seems to be a tad bit smaller then the center one. A closer picture might help to determine the notes.

And as for the 1951 1 lev. That is the only note I still need in the 1951 set.

Good find!!!

I can't see the denomination, but they look like Russian, 50 Rubles, 1919, Issued by General Command of Southern Armed Forces.

http://www.banknotebank.com/coin_view.aspx?id=896241

Looking at yours, I do believe you are correct. One more question: are there variations in this note (different signatures, etc)?? If they are the same, then I guess I will have an extra available, as soon as I get them.

This appears to be Pick S422. There are four variations of watermarks:

50 Rubles

1919. Black on olive-brown unpt. Woman w/2 children at l. Back black on lt. blue and olive-brown unpt.

a: Wmk: Lines - K;O

b: Wmk: Spades - O;Y

c: W/o wmk. - K

x: Error w/back only. Wmk: Lines

Archived