CoinPeople.com

5 for 50 cents (€/$)

Choose any 5 coins and they are yours for 50 cents (€ or $ whichever is easiest) +postage cost. Depending on the actual final weight, it will probably be between $1 and $1.50. (For multiple x5 orders, it will be 50cents x ? and actual postage.) These are average circulated coins, some are better some are worse. I have organized these such that you can tell me which ones you want by giving me the Lot #, and then a bingo-like reading of the coin (row first, then column). For example: Lot 2, B4. I wrote the numbers and letters on the paper, but some were cut off. So I am assuming everyone can count and knows their alphabet. :ninja: Pics are being posted, and below each I am including a larger image if you want a closer look. Unfortunately a couple ended up being blurry. I will see if I can fix that.

Paypal or cash is good. I will eventually have a few more lots coming, so you can hold off on payment if you want to wait for more.

LOT#1

LOT#4

what is the date on that 50 kopeck, lot 4, I-2??

what happened to lots 2 & 3??  we went from 1 straight to 4.

1997 St. Pete

Sorru about the Lot numbering. I have 6 lots in 3 threads. The numbering just has to do with how I named the photo files before posting.

Archived