CoinPeople.com

How does your significant other deal with your hobby?

Scottishmoney

There is an easy cure for this dilemma.  Just remind the wife, that while each of these coins appear the same (other than the date), each one of them diamonds in that tennis bracelet look the same, too.  As a matter of fact, them diamonds look just like the ones in the floating pendant necklace, too.  And those stud earrings.  And those 3 dinner rings.  Ahhh, so she is working on a type set, too.  :ninja:  ;)

Ah, but that amounts to sassing, which can lead to a crick in the neck from sleeping on the couch. Luckily for me, I'm more of a hoarder and so my coins are almost never even seen by my wife. I make her a piece of coin jewelry from time to time to keep on her good side. ;-)

My wife is also great about my collecting habits. I buy just about anything that I want just as long as it isn't with her money. :ninja: That is why I have to buy and sell thing and I do ok at it, but she get to go to the coin show with me and she really like that. We get to get away for a weekend or two a few times a year, so she doesn't complain. She likes to look at my coins, and she has her own set that she collects, and she enjoys doing that. All in all I have no complaints with my wife, I don't think I could as for any better....

Archived