CoinPeople.com

2005-S SILVER Proof State Quarter Set

jtryka

I've had this sitting on my desk for a while, and I want to clear some room. This is a set of all 5 2005 proof state quarters in SILVER! These were a part of a silver proof set that I broke up for my albums, so it's not a silver quarter set by itself. You will receive all the paperwork, box, and the empty case from the other coins, but the only coins included are the 2005 Silver proof CA, MN, OR, KS and WV quarters. The mint is selling these sets for $23.95 plus shipping, but I am starting this one at $10 with free shipping anywhere in the world! I will try to post a photo of the coins this weekend, but they are very nice cameo proofs with the frosty look only silver can provide! The auction ends on 10/15 at 5:00 PM Central Time, so all bids before 5:01 PM will count!

Thanks for bidding!

Opening Bid: $10

Minimum bid increment: $0.50

Shipping: FREE!

BIN: $20

Well, if you really want to pay more feel free! Otherwise you could just use the BIN (I set it lower since this is not the specially packaged one like the mint, but is really just half of a silver proof set, the half with the most silver in it too!).

Hey, can anyone/ everyone bid bin too? If not, I bid $25 for competition sake to break any ties. If the first bin wns - well, congrats to Mr. T. .

Archived