CoinPeople.com

Imperial Russian Commemorative Coins book (end)

A book which my friend and I helped each other and produced this great book. ;)

imperalrus13db.jpg

imperalrus28yf.jpg

Often these rare coins are rarely mentioned in most catalogue books. Although such reading materials are available, most of them are not translated into English. In this book, there are at least 12 different coins described in here, with all the historical details of why it was minted. A catalogue value is also provided, which reflects the current trends this year.

Of course, this will be a good idea what how such rare coins look like, as some of Imperial Commemorative coins may be as low as 100 dollars but some are starting to hit the high end of thousands, and some are starting to hit near 10 thousand dollars!

imperalrus31yw.jpg

imperalrus47up.jpg

Cost + postage around the world internationally is 7USD (sorry, ultra expensive shipping fees here :ninja: ) If you want two copies however, I will make it 10USD. Not a problem at all. ;) Payment: whatever way you wish, paypal is ok.

*I am hoping Tane will give me his review later on... :lol:*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
A book which my friend and I helped each other and produced this great book. ;)

imperalrus13db.jpg

imperalrus28yf.jpg

Often these rare coins are rarely mentioned in most catalogue books. Although such reading materials are available, most of them are not translated into English. In this book, there are at least 12 different coins described in here, with all the historical details of why it was minted. A catalogue value is also provided, which reflects the current trends this year.

Of course, this will be a good idea what how such rare coins look like, as some of Imperial Commemorative coins may be as low as 100 dollars but some are starting to hit the high end of thousands, and some are starting to hit near 10 thousand dollars!

imperalrus31yw.jpg

imperalrus47up.jpg

Cost + postage around the world internationally is 7USD (sorry, ultra expensive shipping fees here :ninja: ) If you want two copies however, I will make it 10USD. Not a problem at all. ;) Payment: whatever way you wish, paypal is ok.

*I am hoping Tane will give me his review later on... ;)*

Hey gx seroes - do you still produce this? Looks very interesting. Best -