CoinPeople.com

New member from the East Bay, CA

Hello, all.
My name is Robert and I just found this site. I am a dealer/investor from the East Bay of CA. I started as a collector 18 years ago and turned to investing about 10 years ago then opened my business in January, 2010 called Bullseye Bullion. I do all phases of the business including listing/shipping/ receiving/programming/ etc for my company website and eBay store. I also attend local shows and do consignment sales for local brick and mortor dealers in all things bullion & numismatic.
I am a family man who also works for a local city as a water treatment plant operator and enjoy every minute of it.
Looks like a great site here. Looking forward to getting to know you all,

Robert

Hello Robert. I hope that you enjoy CoinPeople. We're looking forward to hearing about your collection.

Thanks for the welcomes. My "collection" is not much anymore. I went into full time dealing a few years ago and found it difficult to do both. I do, however, have many old notes and gold coins. I have always been fond of $2.5 and $5 Indians, as well as Black Eagle and Indian Chief Large US Notes. My son has an extensive collection of Australian Perth Silver, mostly Lunars. And I always have Silver Bullion rounds and Bars in my personal holdings.

• 3 weeks later...