CoinPeople.com

My new coins.

Blackdrone

I think he asked this forum :ninja:

But if you are don't like helping i won't make topics again.

Easy... ;)

1st one (Rouble 1901) seems to be genuine and it's condition is about VF; the coin is very common in such condition.

I suggest that you check mintmaster's initials on the edge: if they are (АР) - then you are very lucky getting the coin for 20% of it's real value.

But most possibly letters are (ФЗ); in this case this coin's worth $30-$40.

As for 2nd coin: I do not know much about copper, so you better wait till somebody else replies to you.

:ninja:

Easy... ;)

1st one (Rouble 1901) seems to be genuine and it's condition is about VF; the coin is very common in such condition.

I suggest that you check mintmaster's initials on the edge: if they are (АР) - then you are very lucky getting the coin for 20% of it's real value.

As for 2nd coin: I do not know much about copper, so you better wait till somebody else replies to you.

Thank you.

Easy... ;)

The mintmark on that coin is FZ... if you scroll down to the bottom, you'll see someone already asked the seller the question, and the seller chose to publicly display the answer of "FZ" ;) too bad for blackdrone, though.

:

:

Common coin but condition looks nice; I think the price is OK (not cheap, but not too expensive).

Steve

Bad thinking.

I don't know the answer.

Then I apologize to you :ninja: and wish you the best in your collecting endeavors.

Quite obvious why i opened this topics.

But if you are don't like helping i won't make topics again.

It is not my forum and I am only one person here. Feel free to post whatever you wish.

Once again, my apology for making an incorrect assumption.

Then I apologize to you :ninja: and wish you the best in your collecting endeavors.

It is not my forum and I am only one person here. Feel free to post whatever you wish.

Once again, my apology for making an incorrect assumption.

Thank you ;)

Nice coins, both original IMHO. Great prices. The 1901 rouble is common but still less than 1896-99 ones. I've not saw a 1901 rouble sold for less than 50$. The 2 kopeks are common too but very rare in such great condition, very sharp eagle details.

Archived