CoinPeople.com

New To Collecting

CoinAge

I have become interested in Numismatics after my farther passed away, as he left me some old coins. I don't think there of great value but just to hold a coin that is hundreds or even thousands of years old thrills me. Just a bit of help needed to identify, any help will be greatly appreciated. :ninja:

The first thing puzzles me is that I have a medalion Very poor condition and was told it was a coin at some stage. It has cromwells name on it on the obverse left hand upper section around the edge and a trumpiteer on the reverse?, any thoughts.

K640_pict0008.JPG

Thanks, I Know when something like this comes up it is flustrating to say the least, it is interesting though, thanks for looking!. It also has may magdalene in the centr with her bowl of ointment and a face above hers?. :ninja:

Thanks, I Know when something like this comes up it is flustrating to say the least, it is interesting though, thanks for looking!. It also has may magdalene in the centr with her bowl of ointment and a face above hers?. :ninja:

be carefull with those coins. Way to many people think if they got them free, not worth much or if left as an inheritance, just junk. Sort of like the Antique Roadshow though where you hear of someone finding a hundred thousand dollar item in the garbage. Your coins may be worth a lot so take your time and do the best you can looking them up.

A set of three early hammered but, dont know exactly what they are. I have an idea 1, Elizabeth 1st Penny. 2, Charles 1st Shilling. 3, Edward 1st Penny. Is this correct?, Thanks!.

Not the best condition but nice detailed coins and I'm not expert but I think your right!

A set of three early hammered but, dont know exactly what they are. I have an idea 1, Elizabeth 1st Penny. 2, Charles 1st Shilling. 3, Edward 1st Penny. Is this correct?, Thanks!.

If you post pictures of the other side, I might be able to give you some more details if you wish. :ninja:

Archived