CoinPeople.com

Coin Trays

ClearwaterCoins

:ninja: I am looking at buying Coin Trays to allow me to have easy access to my collection. So far I am looking at trays by SAFE.

I am looking at the following from SAFE; NoVa Coin Trays for my non silver coins. For my silver coins I am thinking about the NoVa exquisite trays. Because I would like to keep several of the NoVa exquisite trays on my desk in my office for display. Below is a link to Safe's catalog.

Safe Collector's Supplies

I am looking for any comments from members that may have used these trays. I have not seen them in person only in the catalog. Also I would like any other suggestions on coin trays.

CC

I currently use one of these trays for British decimal 20p's but as my mainn collection are hammered English & Continental coins, I haven't had any call for more. I can say that the system is a cheap and effective way to house your coins, unless, like me, you eventually splash out for a custom made wood cabinet!!!

I currently use one of these trays for British decimal 20p's but as my mainn collection are hammered English & Continental coins, I haven't had any call for more. I can say that the system is a cheap and effective way to house your coins, unless, like me, you eventually splash out for a custom made wood cabinet!!!

Geordie,

When I desided to reorginize my collection I first wanted to have a custome wood cabinet made. But I was not sure how or where to start. I am not good at drawing things out on paper. Do you have pictures of you custome case? I would really be interested in seeing it.

CC

I will post a picture of my cabinet when I can find a web vehicle! My Photobox account, although still existing, seems to have been disabled :ninja: AND my standby in Omnicoin is being re-engineered ;) So frustrated all round. Looks like I'll have to start all over ;)

Somewhere on this forum there are already pictures posted but I can't, for the life of me, find them again ;)

Archived