CoinPeople.com

2 kop 1818 EM ФГ

Nordic gold

I can add Ilyn was copy Prices and Rarity primary for 19th century from 3 parts Blank Collection sale (early 20th sale).Rarity and prices can be change according on time catalog printed.

Rarenum.

The 1908 Blank sale could not have been used for the 1904 Giel-Ilyin work. I thnk

you have in mind the earlier 1902 publication by Blank, Sputnik Numismata, on the

silver coins of 1796–1902..

RWJ

The 1908 Blank sale could not have been used for the 1904 Giel-Ilyin work. I thnk

you have in mind the earlier 1902 publication by Blank, Sputnik Numismata, on the

silver coins of 1796–1902..

RWJ

I have match Giel & Ilyn work with Blank Auction sale. Possible then I read the books thousand times I have missed important details or because edition of early 18th century by Ilyn&Tolstoy was printed in 1916.

Thank you very match for your important correction. I will check my library and have answer by Friday

I have match Giel & Ilyn work with Blank Auction sale. Possible then I read the books thousand times I have missed important details or because edition of early 18th century by Ilyn&Tolstoy was printed in 1916.

Thank you very match for your important correction. I will check my library and have answer by Friday

Looks like Blank Auction used prices from Giel & Ilyn catalog as estimate and coins was sold for prices match G&l catalog .

Couple years later then Tolstoy was complaining about very high prices for Russian coins and sold 19th century coins on Adolf Hess Auction (Germany) ,but not in Russia.

Looks like Blank Auction used prices from Giel & Ilyn catalog as estimate and coins was sold for prices match G&l catalog .

Couple years later then Tolstoy was complaining about very high prices for Russian coins and sold 19th century coins on Adolf Hess Auction (Germany) ,but not in Russia.

The more things change, the more they stay the same... :ninja:

Archived