CoinPeople.com

Capital City Sale Catalog - Stack's October 2007

Art

This is a terrific catalog of Banknotes and items from the archives of the American Banknote Company. Included in the offerings are the Part I of Q. David Bowers Reference Collection of Obsolete Paper Money. Great offerings with terrific pictures and descriptions. It is Bower's collection afterall. The second major part of this sale is from the Archives of the American Banknote Company. Vignettes, plates, and rollers are included. Reading this section is an education about this wonderful part of numismatics. I'm only selling this to 1) cleanout part of my office, and 2) raise a little money for a few coins I'd like to buy.

The catalog is available on Amazon Used Books for $15.95 or $39.95 plus shipping. Here's a chance for a near pristine copy for $10.00 plus shipping. US addresses shipping will be via Priority Flat Rate mail. The shipping charge is $5.00.

4268973605_5429b2fe06.jpg4268974713_36189cc1c1.jpg4269716466_23a1e3cfbc.jpg

By clicking on any of the images you can go to my flickr pages and display these in full size. More than adequate to read the text.

Price $10.00 plus $5.00 S&H. (If no takers I'll list it on CoinTalk over the weekend.)

Sorry. I saw this the other day. Not interested at the moment. I'm a pack rat and I don't need more stuff I "intend to read or use as reference one day"

Archived