CoinPeople.com

1990 LMC.....Opinion's?? LoL

PennyLoafer63

I have had this one for about 4 or so month's and I scanned and posted it over there where I use to go.....mmm,LCR Forum and A guy over there said he needed better pix but there was something very interesting about it.At 1st I thought,OMG the 90 no s cent but I don't think this is a proof but it's obvious it look's doubled big time and especially on Epluribus and the Rev and the Epluribus with the naked eye look's like it is stacked 3 times...jump's right out at ya and I have found 1000's of 90 cent's that were beautiul and glistened but this one is different than any I've ever seen...so reckon whats up with it? The hair has been heavily polished too! :ninja:

http://picasaweb.google.com/PennyLoafer63/20091203#

I don't know what the deal is with it but I've moved it everywhere trying to knock the glare off and then I thought maybe take the light away and brighten them in paint or invert colors but even a scrap of light blurr's it :confus:no matter what I try these are the only thing I can get,I shot 86 pix and one of the thing's that stood out to me and the reason I saved this penny for so long was the color and the way it's stacked up.....LoL for lack of a better description..something about it,It's too bright to capture, ;);) Any idea"s?? ;):yes:

But I added more pix! :ninja:

Archived