CoinPeople.com

Russian Mint Set (complete sets List)

tqc2002

Hello all,

I have just started a big Site Project and I need some help gathering info and pictures of coins and banknotes.

These days I'm working on Russian Mint sets including Red Data Book series of 15 coins.

I'm looking for information on Russian Mint sets and Proof sets including pictures

as far as I know there are: MS1 to MS40 in Mint sets and PS1 to PS16 in Proofs - if any of you that can help me with pictures and scans of the above sets I would be glad :ninja:

I would be glad to know if I'm right about the sets above, also if there are Errors I would be glad to know about them.

Please help me with my project by sending any info/picture/scan to My Email - Thanks ;)

Question: I have heard that there were sets of coins in the RED DATA BOOK series, is that true? if so I would be glad to see and get a picture of the set.

Please help out ;) I would be glad if some one will help me with this, I don't have all the info I need to complete the Russian series sets - I would be glad to get any contribution to my project, These days I'm working on Russian sets.

Thanks in advanced for any contribution ;)

TQ

p.s. Tane or gxsereis if you have the pictures I need I would be glad to get info and scans of the sets :yes: THANKS :rofl:

Archived