CoinPeople.com

Help needed

tqc2002

Hi all,

These days I'm working on a big project - collecting all information about Russian coins and Banknotes from 1917 - Present. And I'm going to put it on the internet (in English) to help others to collect Soviet and Russian coins.

To acomplish that I need all the help I can get :ninja: , That 's why I'm posting this request.

If you can help me please email me at rouble2009@gmail.com if you have Pictures of the coins and Banknotes, include rare coins and errors and varieties - Please send them to my email ;)

I need help with the following:

1. Pictures of the coins of Russia 1917 - Present.

2. Pictures of Banknotes of Russia 1917 - Present.

3. RARE coins.

4. ERRORS.

5. information about the coins and Banknotes.

6. Special books that deals with these coins and banknotes inc. Errors and varieties.

7. all other help and suggestions you can think of ;)

8. coins and banknotes variants.

any contribution will be warmly welcome.

With your kind help I will progress my project quickly and soon I'll be able to put it on line.

Please help with all you can think that I might need - Pictures of coins and notes that I can use and information about them would be also good thing to have.

Last but not least ;)

Since I'm dealing with coins of 1921 - Present and Notes of 1917 - present - I might need the devision by years in each one of them, I have started with coins and the first page is 1921-1923 - what should be next 1924-1925 or 1924-1931?

Please help me with that ;)

I'm thanking you all in advanced and hopefully many others will thank you also :D

Have a wonderfull day

TQ

ScottO and Baalzebub Thank you for your help :ninja:

I would be glad to get information about other coins of 1917 and up - if any one can help me with that I would be glad ;)

Thanks in advanced,

TQ

any other contributions are welcome

what is the address of your website pls ?

Archived