CoinPeople.com

Beautiful Bridesmaids Gallery

see323

See323! My Man! How are ya'? it's good to read see you posting again - been wondering where you were.

Nice notes - I've never heard the Bridesmaid term applied to notes - must be the close but not quite solid number, eh?

Hi Dave, yes, I was MIA for a while. Got myself interested in cycling for a healthy lifestyle. It does help to reduce my weight after a year of cycling. Now I cycle regularly. I am back into banknotes again.

Have not been very successful with the ebay auction lately. Didn't win what I wanted. Just today, won an Oman 5555555 note but seller said that he had lost the note. What a shame ? Transaction cancelled.

I too never heard of "Bridesmaid" myself until one forumer from another forum put on his creative gear and dished out this term. It's an interesting terminology. Both Bride and Bridegroom are our prized or primary collection. Bridesmaids are the secondary collection. In this case, my listed ones were with one missed digit ( otherwise a solid number ). I guessed the term "Bridesmaids" is up to your imagination. If you prefer, how about calling it "Bestman" collection. :ninja:

I think it is amazing how English language uses same words, but they have different meanings in different parts of the world. Bridesmaids has slightly more negative connotation in the USA.

The New Zealander who first started using the term bridesmaids is being creative and having some fun. Nothing bad about it.

The New Zealander who first started using the term bridesmaids is being creative and having some fun. Nothing bad about it.

Without getting too specific I was thinking more in terms of it being a not so desirable second :ninja: , in the connotation of a wedding and the bridesmaids, not banknotes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived