CoinPeople.com

OMNICOIN not operational for the 3rd day!

sigistenz

Hi, this is the 3rd day that upload of pictures to Omnicoin does not work any more. They do not answer emails, either. Hopefully not a case of swine flu? :ninja:

Hi, this is the 3rd day that upload of pictures to Omnicoin does not work any more. They do not answer emails, either. Hopefully not a case of swine flu? ;)

I've seen new coins posted on Omnicoin over the last few days. and I just tried uploading random images to the site. Seemed to work.

Make sure your images are in Jpeg format, and under 1MB each.

Good Luck, and looking forward to seeing more of your excellent coins! :ninja:

Hi, this is the 3rd day that upload of pictures to Omnicoin does not work any more. They do not answer emails, either. Hopefully not a case of swine flu? :ninja:

not responding to its clients is like no respect at all to visitors ;)

Just posted a coin:

http://www.omnicoin.com/coin_view_enlarge.aspx?id=969627

Interestingly enough Omnicoin did drop the uploaded images, and I had to edit the post to add them again.

Hi Alex, a wonderful coin you posted there, better than mine (to be posted tomorrow). IMHO from the same dies (note the 2nd 6 in date is slightly slanting on both coins).

My pictures were in the high 900s, I think now that was the reason why Omincoin refused them. Now that I changed them into the 800s they are being accepted :ninja: . Sigi

Archived