CoinPeople.com

Subscription Forums

Art, are you about to suggest to make the "buy/sell/trade" forum subscription only? THat's not a bad idea?

I had been thinking about it as a possible way to cut down on spam in that forum and also to help enforce the rule on #posts and time.

I had been thinking about it as a possible way to cut down on spam in that forum and also to help enforce the rule on #posts and time.

It's a great idea. I second it.

The subscription forums were setup so that members who are not interested in community forums did not see them.

I suspect that spammers don't care where they post and will post in other forums if we lock Buy and Sell.

At least now some people see the rules and try to comply.

Also, if we lock Buy and Sell very few people will see it and that will defeat the purpose of advertising there for active members.

Will adding new moderators in the Buy and Sell forum help?

A new moderator or two might be helpful. We could use another "master" moderator/admin person to replace Tiffibunny. She's been off to other places for quite a while now.

As a matter of fact, looking over the moderators list, I'd say the whole thing needs some updating/changes. Many of the folks are not very active or not active at all anymore.

I don't know what Anton's looking for but it's usually someone who is well know on the forum. Has a cool head. And is willing to answer questions and do routine cleanup/maintenance stuff. Delete spam, etc.

Archived