CoinPeople.com

Please Help with Ukraine notes

tqc2002

Hi all,

I have a list of notes that I want to buy and I'm not sure how much should I pay for each - I would be glad if some one will guide me and let me know the market price of the notes ( I know that Krause have prices but they are not real for all banknotes - there are some diffrents )

the list is as follow:

1992:

20 hryven VF

10 hryven VF

5 hryven VF

2 hryven VF

1 hryven VF

1994:

1 hryven UNC

5 hryven UNC

1995:

2 hryven UNC

20 hryven UNC

2000:

10 hryven UNC

2001:

2 hryven UNC

That's all for now, Please help me with them so I could know how much to pay for them without harming me and the seller.

I would be glad to know if there are some notes that are hard to find.

Thanks in advanced,

TQ

The 1992 notes in VF are face value only. I have a bunch of them I plan on spending soon, they are long out of circulation now so I may have to take them to a bank or something. Currently the hryvnia trades at 8:$1.

The other notes 1, 2 Hryvnia are worth less than a dollar each, 5 hryven is about $2, and the 10 is about $4, the 20 Hryven is about $6, but I will advise that those are old prices from before the hryvnia lost a lot of value against the dollar last fall, it went from 5:1 to 8:1 in about a week.

Thanks Scottishmoney :ninja:

Are you saying that they are Face Value only? lets say if I'll but them from you these are the prices I could buy them? they don't have any collectible value at all?

If you have these notes I'm willing to buy them from you ;) if you agree with that.

I need all the Ukraine bank notes and if you can help me with them I'll be glad ;) just let me know at my mail

tqcenter2002c@gmail.com

Best regards,

Thanks,

TQ

Archived