CoinPeople.com

newish member

I would like to introduce myself to your wonderful forums which seem to be so educational.

As i stated i am a detectorist at heart, but my love of coinage has brought me here , to learn from what looks like some very educated people in the hobby.

I look forward to posting some of my finds for your perusal.

regards bruce

I would like to introduce myself to your wonderful forums which seem to be so educational.

As i stated i am a detectorist at heart, but my love of coinage has brought me here , to learn from what looks like some very educated people in the hobby.

I look forward to posting some of my finds for your perusal.

regards bruce

Hi Bruce! Another newbie here. I am also a metal detectorist! I have a Whites DFX Specturm E-series and a Minelab GP Extreme.

I agree with you that this is ONE FANTASTIC SITE!!

Mudhut1000 (Mud)

YES i have found a few, and when i have the time i will post them, unfortunately i suffer with very poor vision, so you will see me asking for assistance on a number of occasions.

Please feel free to ask as many questions as you want. The members here are more than willing to help.

thankyou all for your very inviting comments.

and yes mudhut, i also use a whites dfx, and also a minelab eterra 70, had the dfx for about 8 years now and wouldnt go anywhere without it.

good to see another detectorist on this excellent forum.

Archived