CoinPeople.com

Finds from the Harrogate coin fair

just been to the Harrogate coin fair .. and this is my little lot

h.jpg

I could not believe that i managed to pick these up from 3 different dealers.. and such uncommon items to boot !!!

as you know I am mad keen on my Duke of northumberland stuff and the first i found was this Medal/medallion for HUGO PERCY for 1842 and Cambridge University .. I do not know how common it is but the work is amazing and worth every penny to me ..

Sorry about the picture quality but it will not scan

100_0756.jpg

Northumberlandduke.jpg

The next find was a Hareshaw common Perambulation token and hopefully this one will NGC grade as my last one came back Environmental damage) .. and at £35 i think it was cheep as chips (only the 4th one i have ever seen!)

northumberlandpreamb.jpg

Northumberlandpreambl.jpg

And i could not believe it when t stalls along this little stunner turned up !! only the Espe range duke token in much better condition than my NGC graded AU-55 the price was a bit steep but i did knock them down from £75 to £65 for it and I think it has a shot a MS-60's :ninja:

Northumberlandboundyt.jpg

Northumberlandboundry.jpg

Well there you go hope you liked the tail..all the best and happy hunting

as you know I am mad keen on my Duke of northumberland stuff and the first i found was this Medal/medallion for HUGO PERCY for 1842 and Cambridge University .. I do not know how common it is but the work is amazing and worth every penny to me ..

BHM# 2055 AE 44mm N (for Normal number struck) by the Soho Mint published by J. Peters. Very Nice! as are your other finds.

Archived