CoinPeople.com

Holiday Gift Exchange Signup for 2008!

ElleKitty

Good point. I'll repost the fine print here, for those not able to see the General Forum.

A few ground rules to follow:

1. Only sign up if you can guarantee you will be able to send your secret buddy a gift.

2. The gift should be numismatic related with a minimum value of $10.

3. Sign up in this thread by Friday, November 21, 2008, if you wish to participate. I know this isn't a lot of time, but those gifts need to start making their way through the Holiday postal insanity ASAP!

4. PM me your name and address if you want to participate.

5. I will compile a list and PM every participant with their secret buddy's name and address around November 18, 2007.

6. You should mail your gift to your secret buddy to arrive by Christmas, 2008, PLEASE!!! (This may be impossible for overseas exchanges, but do your best.) Procrastinators--this means you!!!

7. I am not responsible for people who do not send a gift.

8. Welcher's names will be posted for all to see. Welching does not include Postal Failure. (If you're that worried, keep your receipt.)

9. If there are any small numismatic items that you really want, include them in a want list when you send your address to me. I'll pass your burning desires along to your buddy who will hopefully help you out. Buddies are not obligated to do so however.

10. Your package should have a return address on it due to it's value. If you do not wish to reveal your identity to your buddy, tell me so in your sign up PM and I'll send you my address to put on your package to help keep your secret. [:ninja:]

Archived