CoinPeople.com

How do save more on eBay?

Uncle Charlie

I was searching the net, when I found out about this guy on some other forum who said he used this website to save over 20% off his eBay purchases based on the sellers fees. I thought that sounded pretty good, so next thing you know I've signed up for some cheesy sounding website called Bigcrumbs. I was starting to regret it, but I knew I had to give it a chance to prove itself. So I went ahead and bought me a nice toned Morgan dollar I had my eye on for the last couple of days. It cost me close to 300 hundred dollars, so I check back on the "Money saver" website about 3 days later and true to their word there's about 5 bucks pending payment for next month in it. Pretty cool? You bet! I posted a link to the sign-up page on their site, since I thought you might like to use it. :ninja:

Click here to Sign-Up

lots of websites offer this sort of thing ... the referering website gets paid for the value of the traffic they send to a website and that referring website shares some of the payment with you.

i do this sort of thing on fatwallet.com .. over the years i've gotten about $1000 this way. you can see the list of merchants that fatwallet works with here: http://www.fatwallet.com/cash-back-coupons.php ...

Pretty good, I'll have to do some research on my own. I like the simple ways Bigcrumbs does it though.

they all pretty much do this the same way. the only real distinguishing factors are "how much cash back do you get?" (it does very widely) and "which merchants do they work with?" even microsoft has gotten into the act

Archived