CoinPeople.com

A second 5kop1765CM from the Aalborg collection

sigistenz

This one is tough - I didn't recognize it within the first five minutes.

The first hint is the shape in between 1 and 7, which is the letter "O". If you look at the right side of the digit "5" of 1765, there seems to be a shape "D" which is actually "b". This is confirmed after looking carefully at the location of the word DEC(ya)Tb, which does correspond to where its supposed to be at. At the reverse, you can see flattened stars right above the wings

There is no rotation in this coin, or maybe -2 degrees if you want to be precise. This is still an overstrike under my eyes.

This one is tough - I didn't recognize it within the first five minutes.

The first hint is the shape in between 1 and 7, which is the letter "O". If you look at the right side of the digit "5" of 1765, there seems to be a shape "D" which is actually "b". This is confirmed after looking carefully at the location of the word DEC(ya)Tb, which does correspond to where its supposed to be at. At the reverse, you can see flattened stars right above the wings

There is no rotation in this coin, or maybe -2 degrees if you want to be precise. This is still an overstrike under my eyes.

Yes, agreed, Hisa. I think I can see what you indicate. Thank you for widening my horizon. Sigi

(2 more to come - both 1766CM)

Archived