CoinPeople.com

1896 Morgan Vam error

Kristofer

Take a look at those tail feathers!!! Notice any doubling? I think I do. If you guys can confirm this then I'l get a better picture and update vam world.

2276542646_a6d71c38ec_b.jpg

Look here to see if yours matches the doubling. From the picture it does seem to have it.

1896.jpg

Vam World needs a picture of the date. On the VAM 23.

I have tossed some of my coins in vamworld myself. Been a little while for me, since I have not gotten any new ones they did not already have pics up for. I also started a small section of Morgan VAMS here at Coin People. If you don't mind I'll copy and place your slanted date (With your name) in the 1896 slot.

BTW need to take it out of the flip, it should help the pictures a bunch.

Look here to see if yours matches the doubling. From the picture it does seem to have it.

1896.jpg

Vam World needs a picture of the date. On the VAM 23.

I have tossed some of my coins in vamworld myself. Been a little while for me, since I have not gotten any new ones they did not already have pics up for. I also started a small section of Morgan VAMS here at Coin People. If you don't mind I'll copy and place your slanted date (With your name) in the 1896 slot.

BTW need to take it out of the flip, it should help the pictures a bunch.

I'll try and get the pictures out of the flip this weekend. I'm really trying to get the digital camera because that would really help a lot. right now I'm using a cheap scanner.

Archived