CoinPeople.com

Name Your Price! 2008 Unc Silver Eagle

Description: I'm selling a 2008 Silver American Eagle in BU condition. I've also included inverted color images to help see its condition. The coin is in an AirTite coin holder. I will accept the first offer that I find suitable. Please don't post your offers, you can either send them to me through PM or my e-mail address: webmaster@blackriverbaskets.com. I have also let some coin collectors I know in on this but I figured it would be fun to include some competition from this forum that I love so much.

Shipping: Shipping is 2.50 anywhere and $1.65 if you want shipping insurance. Item will ship out in an AirTite coin holder in a bubble mailer. If you would like any other arrangments then please contact me.

Payment: I prefer paypal, but I'll take check or money order if you prefer. If you pay with a pesonal check then the product will not ship until the check clears.

Pictures:

For Larger Images View The Gallery

Here

2270214526_e47a463816_m.jpg2269423041_27e7ebbe35_m.jpg

2269422999_aa2d0c46c4_m.jpg2269423081_cfa7229033_m.jpg

Also, you can ask any questions here so that everyone can see them. But all offers should be PM'd or e-mailed.

The guy chose a different year so this one is still up for grabs. :ninja: Let the bidding begin.

I know!! I get scared to spend that much money, then I'm kicking myself for not. Especially on something as speculative as PMs. But silver just seems to keep on outperforming itself. It makes it easier for me to buy these coins!

Archived