CoinPeople.com

James Monroe errors

Mark Stilson

A thread for this topic was started last week up in the "Coins in the News"

http://www.coinpeople.com/index.php?showto...mp;#entry372324

Thats a problem with this forum. Things like this happen all the time. SMS started a "circulation find " thread because he didn't see one. The old thread is pinned to the top of the "My new purchases" Forum and has been there right along. I think more of these threads should returned to the main forum where more people see them and can respond.

Sorry for the rant........carry on.

SMS started a "circulation find " thread because he didn't see one.

I actually kinda suggested something to him along those lines. He knew about the circulation thread before he made a new one in the main forum. What I want is a separate thread for ROLL and BAG finds. Personally, I don't consider roll/bag finds circulation finds. I'd rather read about VFox finding a wartime jeff in his cashier drawers than the number of coppers found in a dozen rolls.

Anyone else agree there should be a separate Roll/Bag find thread????

But to respond to Doc's concerns. I think they should be pinned in the new purchases/finds forum because sometimes the coin forum is so active that they will be burried on another page.

I know the thread and I treated it as a Roll/Bag thread. I agree Rolls and Bags aren't circulation finds.

haha. no problem, mon (said in Jamaican accent). I'm just being picky about my threads!

Archived