CoinPeople.com

My Silver Dollar Collection

andre

Soon i will have my complete collection uploaded here,this collection start from the 1911 Copy to 2007.

:ninja: Once all uploaded you will see all the loonies from 1987 to date all the twoonies from 1996 to date,also the 1935 to date.

This collection consist of circulated coins,brillant and proof coins.I hope you will enjoy as mutch as i do ;) Don't mind about grading i am no expert in grading but you can always give me comment on them it will help me.

http://www.omnicoin.com/user_view.aspx?id=Andre1621

http://www.banknotebank.com/user_view.aspx?id=Andre1621

I'm looking forward to seeing them. The link takes me to the omnicoin signin page.

Yes i notice i have corrected it Art,thank you ,you can now see my full dollars collection from 1911 to 2007 witch included loonies,nickle and silver dollars

Thank You Andre

• 3 weeks later...

I envy you. Am also trying to complete collections but am finding it hard to do. Have quite a few already but still looking and collecting, but that's the joy of collecting, adding to your collection and just filling in holes.

I envy you. Am also trying to complete collections but am finding it hard to do. Have quite a few already but still looking and collecting, but that's the joy of collecting, adding to your collection and just filling in holes.

I Luskie

Nice to see a young guy like you here,yes it's nice to come to date on a collection,just have to wait a while to get the more expensive one like i did,what helped me is that i sold all my 50 cents collection down to the large pennie and took this money and filled the hole in my silver dollar collection,sometime having to get the full set just to get de dollar and twoonies :-) i still have some extra coins left but not mutch,let me know what you are looking for in the early date i may be able to help.

andre

Very nice collection of dollar coins. On the silver proof bimetals, what is the exact composition info. Is the center copper/brass/?

938568.jpg

Very nice collection of dollar coins. On the silver proof bimetals, what is the exact composition info. Is the center copper/brass/?

938568.jpg

Hi Art

This $ 2.00 central part is made out of 92% of copper

Archived