CoinPeople.com

Houston Coin Show

Mark Stilson

In case anyones interested. Not sure right now if I'll go but probably will.

February 8-10, 2008 ~ TNA Winter Coin & Currency Show ~ Houston, TX

Houston Hobby Marriott (Hobby Airport), 9100 S. I-45 (Gulf Freeway), Houston, TX

Friday, February 8th, 1-6pm, Saturday, February 9th, 9am-6pm

Sunday, February 10th. 9am-4pm

Highlights: Free Admission for Children & TNA Members, Free On-site Appraisals

Two Youth Auctions – Saturday @ noon & Sunday @ 1pm

Pasadena Coin Club, P.O. Box 58155, Houston, TX 77258

Source: Texas Numismatic Association

Also a few links to coin shows. One for all over the U.S. at Trumba and one for Texas. The Tyler coin club and

• 1 month later...

Not sure why but every time someone comes up with a link to coin shows all over the country, they usually miss many. For example there is a coin show every 1st Sunday of every Month at a place Called Lemont, Illinois. Then of course there is the one every 3rd Sunday of every Month at Itasca, Illinois. Nice of people to attempt to advertise coin shows but I sure wish they were actually complete.

If your in the Illinois area you would know that there are a minimum of 3 coin shows a Month, every Month, all year long at Lemont, Countryside, Itasca. Of course these are only the ones near Chicago. Naturally there are more in Illinois but a little further and of course there are the really big ones at the Rosemont Convention Center.

I have not seen any site so far what has even close to a full list. And this post was mainly to find out if someone local was going also. I'll be going tomorrow.

Heres another site. CoinWorld but it does not even list todays show. CoinShows but again not complete.

I have not seen any site so far what has even close to a full list. And this post was mainly to find out if someone local was going also. I'll be going tomorrow.

Heres another site. CoinWorld but it does not even list todays show. CoinShows but again not complete.

For another show calendar try Coin Zip.com. Again, not totally complete--actually, I think that might be impossible--but, you are able to add shows yourself if you know of one not already listed.

I guess I missed you. I was working the registration table on Saturday and Sunday morning and stuck around 'til near noon both days.

Saturday was quite busy.

Guess I met you, just did not know it. :ninja: Went there sunday morning. Were you sitting on the right side? (My left) I did not have much cash on hand and only got a couple clunker morgans. But I did find a local coin shop I had not been to. They seemed to be pretty friendly and had decent prices on their coins. Also a fair selection. I'll probably be stopping by there soon to see what all they carry.

Archived