CoinPeople.com

Some advices for the buyer who want to buy the Chinese seller's things on ebay

koreasangeun

I lived in Shanghai China so i know much about the sellers from China selling the fake coins on ebay.Then i will give some advices to avoid the Swindlers.

First i will tell you that not all the chinese sellers selling the fake coins.In fact,many chinese collectors are hate the fake-coins- maker who are always from FuJian,China.

The sellers in these kinds from China ,you should be careful:1)User ID kept private:the buyer like this bid in the chineses' coins are always his friends,do not trust them.2)the seller's feedback is private.3)the pics are too small to see it clearly.4)The fake coins are always like russia,germany,austria,usa,brazil

AND IN THE END,i will Recommended 2 good chinese seller's shop on ebay,they are good and only selling the real things.If u do not trust me,please see the goods yourselves:1)http://stores.ebay.com/world-coins-paradise2)http://stores.ebay.com/dingding-coinsky however, they are 2 of the best sellers in China~~If you have any problem want to ask me about the sellers from China,please E-mail me as soon as possible, i will give u the best advice~~

gx - email address edited out.

Thanks for the advice koreasangeun - Korean by the way? There are just too much fake coins. Chinese, Russian, Mexican, Korean, etc. It's just whatever that's profitable. The other time I found a 1 yuan coin that's counterfeited too so I don't see a reason why nothing can't be counterfeit. A sad day for numismatics really.

I've removed your email address to prevent spammers to contact you. You can get others to contact you via PM (personal message) :ninja: Welcome to coinpeople by the way.

in fact ,the one yuan we useing now in china has a lot of fake ,too.They are made in some poor place in China.And we hate these fake coins.And i think FRENCH's 5 FRANC dated 1827W and someone like this has some fake,too.And they are look like F,but, they are not real

Archived