CoinPeople.com

Coin link difficulty

Nordic gold

Dear coin people,

it is the custom here to refer to a certain coin by giving a link to the net to see a picture of it. But, alas, especially when these coins are suspicious or condemned as false, these links very soon only produce different kind of error signs as the coins are withdrawn from commerce.

However, similar examples to these false coins keep circulating in the coin market worlwide a long time, and it would be helpful to return to the known false examples when in doubt. Therefore it seemed a better idea to show here the real pictures! At least there is a hope that they survived a little longer.

Yes, you have guessed the cause of my frustration. At the moment it seems that all the working links to the 1729 rouble(s) of Chinese origin have disappeared (and I did not download any pictures in time). Would any of you coin people be kind and help me? And no links please, but real pictures

There are at least 3 of 1729 of them on ebay there are counterfeit at the moment. The same applies to the single 1749 ruble that is on there at the moment. The reason why I would be cautious about post such link is because I (or rather this forum) wouldn't want legal suits coming from ebay users which is painfully lame. :ninja: Pm me if you are still having difficulty finding these links.

Archived