CoinPeople.com

coin holders

jonathang5565

Actually, Direct fit aren't too bad for rattling and you can see the edges of the golden dollars well in them... I don't have pics of a pres dollar in them though since I'm not liking any of the designs so far... actually, I think I'll wait until the father of the renaissance of American coinage comes out...

Coinedge 2x2 holders work nicely and cost about .30 per holder. They actually came out with this product before the Pres $, talk about timing.

I think this is the manufacturer's site http://www.coinsafe.com/index.htm but most major online supply stores carry it.

-K

EIther on line or at a coin store purchase the plastic rolls. If you have lots of those coins just put them in a plastic roll. If not enough to fill, put some cotton or other coins in there to fill and stop any rattling. This way you can see the ends and the edges of them.

I'm not a fan of these coins so in reality I would take them to a bank and ask for real money.

I dont really like them either, i think they look like tokens or play money you would get at a fair or arcade the only reason i have so many is because some people like them a lot and will probably pay a good bit for complete sets when they are through making them all. Untill then i'll just get a few fed rolls every time one comes out.

Archived