CoinPeople.com

2003 A Richmond star note bundle

Vfox

I picked up a 100 consecutive pack of 2003-A series "E"(Richmond) star notes tonight. I was wondering if anyone knows how rare or uncommon these are compared to, say NewYorks? I think I read they only produce 600,000 some notes in Richmond, but not sure if that's true, or I'm just going loopy. Any thoughts guys?

Pretty much anything (or anyone) that comes from Richmond is priceless, invaluable, and superior to everything (and everyone) else. That's as much as I know.

:ninja:

Yeah yeah, when I lived in PA we had an Acme, a Giant and a Weis Market, but Sig Weis was a big donor to my school so we felt obliged to shop there.

We still have all those, although I think most supermarkets are one hell of a racket, Weis seems the most down-to-earth of the 3 big'ns. At anyrate, other than looking through money all day (1918 P wheatie yesterday), I would 100% loathe my job, the management is horrible, and it's only been that way in the last year or so. Oh well, one and a half more years and I'll be looking for a teaching job, so bye bye Giant, lol. :ninja:

Thanks for the links btw Dave!

I used to cover the supermarkets as an analyst, Acme was owned by Albertsons, and Giant by Royal Ahold, Weis was still independent though. Since then however, Albertson's has been sold, so I am not sure what happened to Acme in that transaction.

Archived