CoinPeople.com

1975 p Roosevelt

Hi Corky, no insight on whats wrong but it's pretty interesting.

Thanks for looking.

Guess I will let it 'stew' here for awhile. Someone might recognize what went wrong.

My first thought was it got caught up in a vertical position then struck again, but I cannot figure out how that could happen.

Corky

hmmmm did you get this out of a set or uncirc roll?

It came from a Mint Uncirculated set I bought on ebay. Been getting lots of those lately. Trying to fill in some coin books I know won't get filled any other way. Next month I will get more... teeeheee.

Still can't figure it out. Do you know at which step the edging (reeding?) is done? I haven't been able to find any examples of this or the nickel's anomaly. Maybe I have the only ones in the world :ninja: Wouldn't that be a kick?

Cat got tired of purring so he got down and I can resume my typing. Didn't even have time to finish my game of mahjonng. Just thinking about it, and I bet my cat is older than you Dustin. Sixteen last January.

Corky

It came from a Mint Uncirculated set I bought on ebay. Been getting lots of those lately. Trying to fill in some coin books I know won't get filled any other way. Next month I will get more... teeeheee.

Still can't figure it out. Do you know at which step the edging (reeding?) is done? I haven't been able to find any examples of this or the nickel's anomaly. Maybe I have the only ones in the world :ninja: Wouldn't that be a kick?

Cat got tired of purring so he got down and I can resume my typing. Didn't even have time to finish my game of mahjonng. Just thinking about it, and I bet my cat is older than you Dustin. Sixteen last January.

Corky

wow that would be something eh? close but im 17 hehe. we had a cat named slash she was 21 when she died and the meanest cat you ever met!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived