CoinPeople.com

EVEN MORE price madness here...

bobh

Crazy: ;)

1897-AG, 15 ROUBLES NGC-MS63

This seller wants $3,750 or about 7-8 times what most people would be willing to pay for such a coin! That price would be acceptable for a proof, but not MS-63 (even if the slab says PCGS...) His other listings are in a similar vein.

Does anyone think his stuff will actually sell at these prices??? :ninja: Besides, he doesn't even provide an image of the coin's reverse. ;)

This seller wants $3,750 or about 7-8 times what most people would be willing to pay for such a coin! That price would be acceptable for a proof, but not MS-63 (even if the slab says PCGS...) His other listings are in a similar vein.

Does anyone think his stuff will actually sell at these prices??? :ninja: Besides, he doesn't even provide an image of the coin's reverse. ;)

Actually, 15 rub in MS63 condition is pretty rare. Regular XF/Au goes now for $500-600, so, MS63 should , most likely , be in the $1300-1500 price range.

Best regards,

The price is more than I am willing to pay, but I have lost much of my confidence in my ability to judge current market value. This is a very different market than the one I once knew. I thought prices were impossibly high and overdue for a fall in 2001. My crystal ball must have been defective. ;)

15 Rouble MS62 was sold 3-4 months ago for 900 something. I would say 15 Rouble MS63 1300-1500. It is also interesting to notice that the same seller is offering 7.5 Rouble MS63 for less than 15 Rouble MS63, but in my opinion 7.5 Rouble is scarcer in this grade than 15 Rouble.

15 Rouble MS62 was sold 3-4 months ago for 900 something. I would say 15 Rouble MS63 1300-1500. It is also interesting to notice that the same seller is offering 7.5 Rouble MS63 for less than 15 Rouble MS63, but in my opinion 7.5 Rouble is scarcer in this grade than 15 Rouble.

you right 7.5r is more scarse in this grade.

you paid 3-4 months ago, this is history now :ninja:

now ms62 cost around $1,200 - 1,300

Archived