CoinPeople.com

bulk coins

dustin43160

was wondering if anyone knew how to get bulk cents,nckles, and dimes from the mint ive looked on usmint.com but all the have s quarters and up. can anyone help me?

The mint doesn't sell those coins in bulk. The only way to get them is from a bank.

Or if you are lucky, a dealer.

Best way is to make good friends with banks. Sometimes bank managers will order bags/boxes for you. Forget about it in my town. You have to sign away your first born to get a half roll of Presidential Dollars.

I had no problem finding rolls of washinton dollars, the new adams dollars I cant find a bank that carries them. I was able to get one roll but when I went back they said they didnt have any...:ninja:

That is so odd that in some areas everyone wants those new dollar coins and around me no one wants anything to do with them. At one bank I go to they keep asking people if they want any. I asked why and they said they ordered lots of them but no one wants any. I took a few and tried using them. Same thing. People just don't want them around here. Even at a flea market the guy at the entrance said "What the ---- is that supposed to be? Don't you have any real money?"

Archived