CoinPeople.com

Yes, Russian coins bring CRAZY prices today...

bobh

I grade this one VNC ("very nice coin"): ;)

1913-BC poltina

But it is probably the MOST common of all of this type! I would probably feel comfortable paying $80 - $100 for it ... but more than $500? :ninja:

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!! ;)

I would probably feel comfortable paying $80 - $100 for it ... but more than $500? :ninja:

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!! ;)

Of course, but the seller is interested in his own confort, not yours! ;)

I grade this one VNC ("very nice coin"): ;)

1913-BC poltina

But it is probably the MOST common of all of this type! I would probably feel comfortable paying $80 - $100 for it ... but more than $500? ;)

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!! ;)

The seller sells the slab. Does not matter what coin is inside :ninja:

I grade this one VNC ("very nice coin"): :D

1913-BC poltina

But it is probably the MOST common of all of this type! I would probably feel comfortable paying $80 - $100 for it ... but more than $500? :ninja:

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!! ;)

Hi,

I agree with you Bob 99%, that 1913 one of the common dates, same as 1912. and price looks crazy ;)

But Also I think that ms65 not really often we can meet. (just couple graded) ;)

And Seller probably (my opinion) made decision about that price after Heritage Action when similar 1912 50 kop. ms65 sold out for $400 included comissions.

And Action has Best offer options which is means that final price could be close to the Heritage price.

And since for today all high grades (even common coins) has crazy prices I can a bit be agree with the listing.

;)

Hi,

I agree with you Bob 99%, that 1913 one of the common dates, same as 1912. and price looks crazy :ninja:

But Also I think that ms65 not really often we can meet. (just couple graded) ;)

And Seller probably (my opinion) made decision about that price after Heritage Action when similar 1912 50 kop. ms65 sold out for $400 included comissions.

And Action has Best offer options which is means that final price could be close to the Heritage price.

And since for today all high grades (even common coins) has crazy prices I can a bit be agree with the listing.

;)

Sold for $450 -- amazing! ;)

Sold for $450 -- amazing! ;)

That's what I was talking about.

But I think it could sold out even for $500

When you will see that high grade? :ninja:

High grade is High grade. And today's Market is HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT ;)

When you will see that high grade? :ninja:

Don't mix up 2 things: "high grade" and "graded so high". These coins are still being brought to light hoarded in families for generations in tin cans or in a newspaper rolls fresh from mint. So high grade - if you want that - you can get easily in Russia. The other thing is US TPG population reports and a slabbed coin. Even if the real intrinsic value of this even in high grade is the value of 9 grams of silver + small margin, not many coins of this so common type travel to US or travelled in the past ;). I hope you get the idea - in 500$ you pay for 350 for plastic and 150 for the coin.

Guys, I beg you - do not start slab mantra. I would be happy to have a slabbed coin of this type for resale.

Archived