CoinPeople.com

Gold Investing Commercials

thedeadpoint

1:45 am on a Saturday night. I'm being a bum and watching Mythbusters on the Discovery Channel. During the commercial breaks I saw two ads for gold/silver/platinum investing commercials. I never really see them.

So why would they only advertise on a Saturday night? Does that say something about them or their clientelle?

They are on during the day also. What they are not sharing with you is that the time to get in the market has passed, optimally you would have gotten in by very early 2006.

I have seen the commercials for Monex etc during primetime though. But where they do tailor adverts is when they show programmes like the one on the SS Central America, then you see adverts for the gold from it.

Watch teevee during the middle of the day on a weekday and you will see lots and lots of attorney adverts, aimed at the people playing hooky from work because of "injuries".

1:45 am on a Saturday night. I'm being a bum and watching Mythbusters on the Discovery Channel. During the commercial breaks I saw two ads for gold/silver/platinum investing commercials. I never really see them.

So why would they only advertise on a Saturday night? Does that say something about them or their clientelle?

Definitely their clientelle

Archived