CoinPeople.com

Ebay sellers

Mark Stilson

Just wondering anyone else here having a problem going thru the sell set up? I already have sent a email in to ebay about this and got a normal "I'm not really going to read what you wrote but here is a nice cut and paste answer that really does not fit the question."

Ebay when it made it to the browse catagory stage stopped several times in a row. Then it finally made it thru. 3 times. On the fourth item it stopped again at the same place and has not allowed me past that point again.

I tried using firefox and then I.E. Both stopped at the same place. Also tried my wifes computer with I.E. I go to browse catagories, chose coins and nothing happens. Cleared cache and cookies as per faq. Same thing. The two strange thing I can go all over ebay and no problems. The other is it first not working, then without doing anything trying it again and it worked 3 times in a row the choked at the same spot. To me it seems like something at the ebay end. It does not finish the page. No traffic thru my firewall or attempts.

Archived