CoinPeople.com

What storage method do you use

superbeast1098

I keep my banknotes in 4x6 photo pages and sheet protectors, and those pages are in a 3 ring binder. All of the pages are acid free and Archival safe.

Im wondering how others here store their notes. Same way I do? Or do you have a fancy banknote album? Do you have them displayed anywhere?

I also have a few of my extra notes in frames around the house.

KFC :ninja:

I have some in note pages in loose leaf binders and most in a plastic tupperware type box. Not really well organized but it works for me. Oh! There are some in envelopes in my bookcase and a few in my filing cabinet.

I have my notes in safe, static-free plastic plies. Each note is organized in the logical manner on different shelves inside a large fireproof (up to 2000 F) cabinet. The cabinet is climate-controlled. I can control the humidity, inside pressure, and temperature by my computer from anywhere. The lighting in the cabinet is such that visitors to my house can gaze at my collection easily. The lighting does not fade the note as much as other lights but provides the best visibility.

They are not in a safe but the cabinet has its own security system. All the notes are insured in the best manner possible.

That's my system.

Oh wait.... no it isn't... Mine are just in their safe plastic sleeves in some envelopes on my desk.

Archived