CoinPeople.com

UK modern coin giveaway

Hi All,

Ive been stuffing my pocket change into old jars for a while now and have got quite a decent amount of current UK coinage (1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p).

At some point I'll bag it up and take it to the bank to change but I'd like to offer you all the opportunity to get some for free first :lol:

It's mostly well circulated but if anyone has any interest in UK coins then I hope this will be useful.

I'll pick out any years that you want and try and find the best condition coins if you wish. The oldest coins are probably 1970s for "copper" and 1980s for "silver".

This offer will remain open until the coin face value + postage costs to me reach £10

If you want a £1 or £2 then how about a swap for something from your own currency :ninja:

Kind Regards,

Abe

Hi Spain number 1,

I can do this.

Are there any particular designs or years you want for your £1 and £2. It's fairly easy to find different £1 designs as there are several in circulation at the moment. The newest design are still mostly in good condition, the older ones are now getting quite battered and dirty.

Would you be willing to swap these coins for something pre-euro from Spain?

Regards,

Abe

Really?

The 1p - 50p are all for giveaway, I just though it might be nice to send a little token of appreciation in exchange for the higher value coins.

--> Spain number 1, no need to worry about anything in exchange, you can have the £1 and £2 but I can't offer these to anyone else.

--> gxseries, sorry I don't have enough posts to my name to participate in the sell / swap section yet.

Apologies if I've broken protocol here :ninja:

Regards,

Abe

• 3 weeks later...

Archived