CoinPeople.com

Jewelry

Blackhawk

I'll try these again...same price but metals have went up by 30% + since the initial post. I also have other jewelry including a heavy platinum/gold 32nd degree masonic ring with a ¼ carat or so center stone that I'll sell at close to melt. If you're looking for something special let me know:

Over the past couple of years, I've bought some decent pieces of estate jewelry and want to sell a few. I've tried to take photos, but the new photo software that I have is not doing what I want it to. I have a photo of the brooch/pin (but not the best). If you're interested in the ring, I can try to get a photo to at least give you some idea of the piece.

1) Edwardian platinum filigree brooch with a diamond in the center of the face. Nice piece with sharp detail, measures about 5/8"X1½" with a closeable pin clasp on the back - $350.00 dlvd.

brooch.jpg

2) 18 karat white gold filigree engagement/wedding ring. Size 5½ with a nice .15 carat(about 3.5 mm) flush mounted center diamond. The setting is in beautiful condition with sharp detail. I just got this back from the jeweler after having the stone mounted in the setting. Very pretty and a good deal if you're looking for a vintage engagement ring for your better half. - $325.00 dlvd.

PM me if you have any interest in these.

• 1 month later...

Archived