CoinPeople.com

US SILVER / Silver Bullion

An offer for those silver bullion/US Silver fans out there...

I will be heading to the coin shop next week to do some shopping. I love my coinshop because of the junk bins.

Bins that I can remember:

Barber (Dimes, Quarters and Halfs)

Dollars (morgans and peace)

Halfs (Walking Lib, Ken 40% and 90%, Franklins)

Dimes (mercs and Roos)

Nickels (Jeff War issues)

I dont remember there being a Wash quarter bin but if you would like me to look I will. If there is anything else you wish me to look for just ask!

Here is how I would like to work this. You send me:

(a) A type of coin you want, be as generic (ie: 90% silver halfs) or specific (ie: 1941 walkers) as you would like

(b) How many you would like to buy

(c) How much you are willing to spend on each coin

I will go to the coin shop next Tuesday (3/21/06) and shop for ya. If I find what you are looking for at the price you offered or less then I will buy those and sell them to you at the price you sent me. I will pull the best examples possible meeting your requirements. I dont know the exact prices as each time I go they are a bit different due to silver melt prices. When I get home I will PM everyone with the results. For those I made purchases for I will pack them up and get the shipping cost and PM you the total.

I will look for specific dates and mints if you wish but please understand this is a junk bin and most of them are just that, common date junk. Also dont assume that all of them are, I have found lots of great coins in these bins. If you want you can say something like "5 WLH @ $5 each different dates please" and I will do all in my power to get you 5 different date/mint WLHs. You would then pay $25 + exact shipping.

Silver Content in US coins:

A War Time Jefferson is 5g and 35% silver, that is 1.75g silver (~$0.57 Silver content)

A Barber Dime is 2.5g and 90% silver, that is 2.25g silver (~$0.74 Silver content)

A Merc Dime is 2.5g and 90% silver, that is 2.25g silver (~$0.74 Silver content)

A Roosavelt Dime is 2.5g and 90% silver, that is 2.25g silver (~$0.74 Silver content)

A Barber Quarter is 6.3g and 90% silver, that is 5.67g silver (~$1.80 Silver content)

A Barber Half is 12.5g and 90% silver, that is 11.25g of silver (~$3.71 Silver content)

A Walking Liberty Half is 12.5g and 90% silver, that is 11.25g of silver (~$3.71 Silver content)

A Franklin Half is 12.5g and 90% silver, that is 11.25g of silver (~$3.71 Silver content)

A '64 Kennedy Half is 12.5g and 90% silver, that is 11.25g of silver (~$3.71 Silver content)

A '65-'70 Kennedy Half is 11.5g and 40% silver, that is 4.6g of silver (~$1.52 Silver content)

A Morgan Dollar is 26.7g and 90% silver, that is 24.03g of silver (~$7.93 Silver content)

A Peace Dollar is 26.7g and 90% silver, that is 24.03g of silver (~$7.93 Silver content)

1 Troy Ounce ~ 31.1g

1 Troy Ounce silver = $10.30 (current spot)

1 gram silver ~ $0.33

Please take a look at the above coin list. Take a look at the silver content value. Please do not make offers less then the silver content per coin as these offers will not go anywhere.

One other note is unfortunately I am not rich :ninja: I am somewhat limited in funds but I will do the best I can with the offers I receive. For those of you who would like to make large purchases please PM me, we can work out a plan for a future visit to the shop.

Look forward to helpin' some of you out,

-Bobby

OFFER EXPIRED

Archived