CoinPeople.com

Numismata 2006 Munich

banivechi

Yesterday and today I 've visited the big numismatic event Numismata 2006 here in Munich. Despite the big snow, it was plenty of participants (over 300 exposants), very well organized, and... very, very much coins. It was an opportunity to see (and buy) many coins from my wish list, but, thanks to God that these events are not in every month. I've realised one more time that our hobby isn't cheap... :-)

Surprisingly I met there a group of Romanians collectors! I am curious if another CP member was there?

Not me, sorry. Munich is a little far from here - 600 km one way. And the bad weather you have down there was another reason to stay here. (Watched it in the TV news ... brrr.) But I am glad you enjoyed the Numismata! I know that several members of another forum (muenzen.net, German) went there, but from what I have read, some of them could not make it in time for the planned get-together either.

Nah, our hobby is not expensive. You just have to adapt your wish list to what you have in your wallet and your bank account. :ninja:

Christian

Archived