CoinPeople.com

Canadian 25 cent

Burks

Well my sister pulled this 2000 Canadian 25 cent piece out of change a few weeks ago and gave it to me for my birthday. Neither of us had seen a Canadian quarter with a very large maple leaf on the reverse. Today I picked up an '06 Krause to price a few of my world coins. When I looked for this coin, nothing. I can't find it anyplace.

Did I overlook this or is it a commem that slipped into circulation? Maybe I'm just dumb, who knows!

Well my sister pulled this 2000 Canadian 25 cent piece out of change a few weeks ago and gave it to me for my birthday. Neither of us had seen a Canadian quarter with a very large maple leaf on the reverse. Today I picked up an '06 Krause to price a few of my world coins. When I looked for this coin, nothing. I can't find it anyplace.

Did I overlook this or is it a commem that slipped into circulation? Maybe I'm just dumb, who knows!

If you are looking for an image of the coin, that is probably where you got lost. Canada issued a mess of quarters with the year 2000, and most of them are not shown in Krause. Start from page 294 and KM#373. My guess is that it is perhaps #377.

Archived