CoinPeople.com

RUSSIAN COINS AND MEDALS

I HAVE SOME AMAZING COLLECTION OF RUSSIAN COINS, MEDALS, PAPER CURRENCY AND MORE. JUST LOOKING FOR SOME FEEDBACK AND SOME HISTORY OF THESE.

I CANT UPLOAD BECAUSE OF FILES ARE TO LARGE... :(

Edited - link removed

DSCN5440.JPG

Your link is removed as you do not have the following:

- You need to be a member of this forum for 30 days

- You need to have 25 quality posts before advertising

This is to ensure that you are not a spammer and allow others to get to know you better. If you attempt to ignore this and continue to advertise, you will be promptly removed from this forum. A copy of this will be sent via PM

Hi,

Thank you for your opinion on my PCGS Russian coin slab from PCGS. I will take it under consideration. This is a real PCGS label (SLAB) and a REAL Russian coin. I have records of all my coins through PCGS. Please read below which is directly from PCGS. This will help clarify your comment is not accurate. Thank you for allowing me to post my NON Fake slab. Have a great day!

Cert Verification

According to the PCGS Certification Database, the requested certification number is defined as the following:

COIN INFORMATION Cert Verification #: 30725952 PCGS Coin #: 411702 Date, mintmark: 1924 TP Denomination: 50 Kop Variety: KM-89.1 Country: Russia Grade: MS62 Holder Type: PCGS Secure™ Population: 3 View value information for this coin 30725952_CertVerificationThumb2.jpg