CoinPeople.com

Hello all. I am new to the coin collection thing . I found yall's site during my five days of researching a coin , ugh.... Any ways , I run into coins every now and then , and joining a community sounds like it will be interesting to say the least , gonna go now and see if this is the proper place to show yall my headache ,,,,lol. Nice to meet you all.

• 2 weeks later...

I currently live in Fort Worth , Texas, but am from Meridian Mississippi U.S.A. . And thanks for the welcome guys . I cant seem to find my post . Does buying and selling take place on your forums or website? I acquired another old Bronze medal of Saint Louis [1936] . I would like to know it's worth. There is one at a university museum in Norway . Last day of auction on my king frederick I silver medal/seal on ebay.

I currently live in Fort Worth , Texas, but am from Meridian Mississippi U.S.A. . And thanks for the welcome guys . I cant seem to find my post . Does buying and selling take place on your forums or website? I acquired another old Bronze medal of Saint Louis [1936] . I would like to know it's worth. There is one at a university museum in Norway . Last day of auction on my king frederick I silver medal/seal on ebay.

There is a forum for buying and selling but you must have been a member for 30 or more days AND have 25 or more posts before posting advertisements of any sort. Pictures often help to get info from folks who browse through the threads.