CoinPeople.com

Bookmarks...

I just want to let you know that I've had 2 former members that were still not getting CP because they were using their bookmarks. Of course that's the /forums.php whatever it was. I don't know what if anything can be done there. I think all the core people are back anyway except Uni/QC. I managed to get Cody aka SS_CF aka Pennycase back here and Coinjoe IM'd me. I'm pretty sure that's what took Doc so long too.

This is just informational.

Guest Stujoe

Hmmmm. When I bring up the old site, there is a redirection put in to here. The DNS changes should be about fully propagated. Maybe the old site is still in their browser cache? If so nothing we can do on this end, I don't think...

If you see the old CP page, it's probably coming form you ISP's or local cache. Refreshing the page should bring you to the new CP.

Since Tuesday night there is a redirect page from any invalid address to take you to the CP home page. It looks like this:

====================================================

CoinPeople.com

is now accessible from a new page...

In 3 seconds, you will be automatically redirected to the

CoinPeople.com new home

(If you are not automatically redirected after 3 seconds, just click the link above.)

====================================================